Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Craft room update

Ok...so life has been busy...and so I figured it was time for a little bit of an update on my blog. All I have to post are more pictures of my craft room...it is slowly coming together. Bit by bit.  This past weekend I decided to build myself a new table.  I found the instructions online at Ana White's site here. She has an OVER abundance of plans.  I Absolutely love her site.  I still need to paint mine but here it is open.


and here it is closed.



Plan to paint it black I think. I may do the bottom section pink and the table top black...haven't decided completely just yet...but it may be a while before that is done.  I will eventually be my cricut table...so who knows I may paint it green. LOL....

Here are more just general pictures of my craft room overall...




If it's not an engine...it's a container of freon! Note: the engine is still under the built in table above right behind the skirt!



As you can see I still haven't painted the window seat box either.  Hopefully I will do it and the table at the same time...or not!

1 comment:

  1. luv your new pad. the pink and black is divine. such great organization with personality! hugs, mary

    ReplyDelete